What will your wedding day be like with Blue Sparrow Events on site?
- You’ll be able to focus on getting
married,because we’ll be on top of every detail and oversee all the behind-the-scenes logistics.
- You and your wedding party will be at-ease sipping champagne while we’re managing set-up, vendor load-in and tweaking for perfection.
- Your wedding timeline will guide the day, but we wouldn’t dare let you cut the cake without your mom and photographer in sight. We believe in being flexible and rolling with whatever may pop up; sometimes adjustments to the timeline are needed, and we can handle it.
- You and everyone else will be on the dance floor, while we’re still tending to the details. We’ll notice when the water at your beverage station is running low. We’ll move your guestbook into a more well-trafficked area. We’ll make sure your emcee knows how to pronounce your last name, and we’ll ensure all your vendors are on the same page throughout the evening.
- Your personal items will be placed where we discussed, and with an artful eye (i.e. engagement photos, toasting flutes, cake knife, etc…). These are the small details that matter to us, and we want photos of all those details to look as fabulous as it does in real life. At the end of the evening, we’ll re-pack your items, along with any gifts, cards, and leftover food and alcohol.
- You will be sent-off to start the rest of your lives together as husband and wife, and we’ll stay behind to ensure nothing is left untended, and everything is cleaned based on what your venue contract requires.
At the end of the day, we’ll be there to problem-solve, communicate changes in the timeline, dim the lights when it’s time for dancing, and make sure your drinks are full all night long. We’ll never be more than a few footsteps away and should glass break on the dance floor, you can bet we’ll get someone on it!
Pricing varies based on
Wedding Coordination services start at $2000